Welcome to Ross:
Ross Process Equipment Pvt Ltd. started its journey in 1842 in Rochester NY, with a firm beginning of focused expansion and steady growth in mind. With a clear view of development Ross started its presence in Pune in 2007 with its well-equipped manufacturing unit. Ross is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, aiming high quality and superior performances which would provide our customers with the solutions they need to enhance their productivity and manufacturing goals.
Ross’s products are manufactured with innovative engineering, energy efficiency, safety, and long run productivity which have been proven as one of the finest solution providers for customers. Consequently, catering several sectors like food, adhesives and sealants, electronics, pharmaceutical, chemical, polymers, plastics and composites, paints, inks and coating, metals and ceramics, cosmetics and personal care etc. Ross, in India is empowered to lead with expectations of our customers by providing superior quality products and professional services.
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we are hiring ambitious and energetic Service Engineer to join our winning team, the details are as follows:
Core Job Responsibilities includes:
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of equipment
- Inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
- Provide high level technical support to customers at their location.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as design, customer ,manufacturing and sales
- Develop Service technical documentation / service report
- Acquire AMC for new installed machinery
- Create and maintain service information in the company database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits, triage with field support team as appropriate.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance sched ules with customer.
- Plan the travel the service support tour beforehand to avoid expenses.
Exp: 2 to 5 years
Skills: Hands on experience on mechanical and electrical parts.
BE: Mechanical/ Dip
Must have knowledge on process equipment
CTC: 2 to 4.5lakhs
Location – Pune
Reports to – Manager Service
Company website for your reference www.rossmixers.inUpload Resume